Joining, training and riding with a team is one of the great joys of participating in the Bike MS: Valero Ride. Team captains do a great job of organizing training rides and motivating team members to raise money for the the team’s fundraising total.
Friendly competition between teams has always been a lot of fun. One of the ways we like to reward the top 10 fundraising teams is to give them “top billing” at the Start Line and allow them to line up at the front of the pack, directly behind team Velo Valero. Is your team in the Top 10? If not, there’s still time! Who’s going to break into this group?
1. AT&T Spinners – $42,587.80
2. Third Street Grackles -$22,977.00
3. HOLT CAT – $20,028.50
4. Shaw Systems Cycling Team (formerly Pappas Posse) – $16,833.50
5. Team Seb Cennamo – 13,8930.00
6. Team Broadway – $13,085.00
7. Neurology Center of San Antonio – $12,274.84
8. Miracle In Motion – $11,310.00
9. Team ETC – $10586.42
10. Brittons – $7591.00